Monday, January 25, 2010

How Long Does Hemroid Surgery Take On The Nhs

Compritas! Look

Well, I have reached my last purchases, have been slow to 3 weeks. This is the famous product "bene tint" and correction kit "of concealness realness." I've already tested and the two I've loved, the return to purchase insurance.

The first makes very natural cheeks the exact color of my cheeks when you blush a little. And on the lips leaving a pink-red color very sexy. Most importantly, I've put me in the morning, had breakfast, and I've eaten a light snack and is still there!

And the second is one past the concealer and the illuminator and the feature I liked is the "lip plump" because I do not get what it promises, leaves lips you like putting makeup on top . Moreover, no makeup and just using this kit greatly improves me face. The kit contains 5 products and of course, a box moniiisima. The products included are:


- Bo-ing: concealer is a professional performance and says hidden mast dark circles darker.
- Ooh La Lift: passes also serves to camouflage dark circles. Put a little liquid in the area of \u200b\u200bdark circles and notes as the eye looks more rested and lights his eyes. Even if you have the dark circles I would put it to me because it would highlight more.
- Limp Plump: skin color is a liquid that is supposed to increase the volume of the lips and helps set the bar. I think it's more for when we get more bright lipstick, a nude is not well.
- Lemon-aid: is a creamy yellow color corrector and hides the pigmentation of the eyelids. Come to unify the color of your eyelids and also serves as a pre-base for eyes.
- High Beam: is a pink illuminator, the instruction set that is to enhance the cheekbones and upper párpador but I also use it on the chin and in the center of the forehead to give light to all face. With very little product was obtained a good result no further. If we will not be properly spent.

So today, just get up my mother told me "I have brought this today" and I ran without breakfast or anything, I applied the two products. And of course I noticed a difference .... just go without makeup I have seen guapĂ­iiisima. So these two products will accompany me in all my travels. And if you have to do a birthday gift for me this is a good idea, unless it is small.

And finally, I have already said two people around me I'm "sick", do not stop buying things and I have no days a year to spend everything I have, so I'm gonna be a long season without buy things: _ (. But on the other hand I think we will see, I do not smoke, hardly drink, I hardly buy clothes (or not as much as my friends) ... so spend it on potions. And I love experimenting with new colors!

Many kisses to all, especially those months you follow, which we will be more. very much thanks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment