Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Canoscan 8800f Bad Focus

Pencil High Brow from Benefit




Good! as I announced in the previous post today I will talk about Benefit High Brow. I tried this product because my cousin, so when I saw that of Deliplus I was crazy, because it costs two with something and the Benefic € 19.50 and only has the illuminating.

I'm going to describe the outside of the pen is a light pink and has a black cap.
Your is softer texture than Deliplus, being softer stretches better. On the other hand amount of product is 2.85 grams and Deliplus pen is 2.32 grams.

As advertised is an eyebrow pencil lifting effect that is perfect for rejuvenating the form of optically eyebrows. In texture and color cream illuminates nude eyes instantly. Benefit should draw a fine line under the brow and blend to give breadth to the eye.

We both are very similar the only thing that changes is because the color texture is similar. Honestly for the price I'll stick with that of Deliplus. I recommend to all who decides to try it because it's very flattering effect and it is true that gives light to the eyes and if my advice to reap the entire face, hahaha. And it's perfect for both day and night.

Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment