Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Watch Southpark Online English

Rebajes at Sephora

Happy New Year!! After a holiday in France with the family I'm back here. So I'm going to talk about cuts Sephora. In particular I will tell you what I bought myself.

begin by brushes, I bought a brush for blush super soft and I use to contour (called blush biseaute 42). And a brush to carry in your purse to Apply lipstick, because it spent less product and it lasts longer in the lips. The blush brush me costado10 lipstick € and 6 €.



Well, we continue with the shadows , both are super nice. One of them is very similar to the shade of MAC club (for when it runs out) and cost me € 3 amazing (the MAC is 16 € in the English Court), is called chrome No. 03. And a golden to apply when going on holiday, is a beautiful golden color also 3 €, I'm using this to me in the left lacrimal fantastic.

addition I bought a profiler lip color more or less pink nude n ยบ 135. And two very clearly lipstick, one brown and one pink and have the green sparkles, especially noticeable in the brown (this will be my perfect shade to match the MAC Club.) A 3 € each. The colors that appear in the photo are not as dark but for that you see an idea.





And finally, a beautiful palette for spring now me go perfect. It has 4 colors. Starting up the first is a dark brown with many bright green, the second is a lighter brown and has less glare, the third is a shiny turquoise moniiisimo the same color and finally, the third is a very very light brown. When spring comes and I'll make a look to these four colors and hang.



makeup will also find about 10 €, concealer, more brushes, eyeliner, cream shadow palettes, etc. As you can see I could not resist buying, but I know that I have a lot of makeup. Also I love this brand.

Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment