Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Caesar Kroger Pizza & Littlefield, Tara Blvd

Hand Cream


Hello, today I write to tell you that my hands are finally in good condition, jajajajaja. And is that because I'm taking a medication that dries the skin, my hands when she has contact with water and the cold was horrible, rough, cracked and stung a lot. So my mother left me a hand cream "Margaret Astor", my hands a little better. So a day shopping at vi Mercadona hand cream "Aloe Vera" that was on offer to 1 € and I remembered that somewhere's got very good. So I tried and 1 €!!. At first I applied 2 times a day and within a week my hands were perfect and very smooth. Now I apply it once daily before sleep because I love the softness and feel that leaves my hands. In contrast, the other cream I applied it 3 times a day and the days after they turned out okay but soon turned to be wrong. Come I am super happy with the purchase!

Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment