Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Tuesday Greeting Message

Riddles

seems
silver is not. Who
not correctly
this riddle is stupid.

florist
Although I am not working with flowers,
and the more I resist
man
snatches the fruit of my labors.

Where no one goes up, climb,
where nobody goes, Trisco,
very little I'm in the valley,
as mine are the cliffs.


At first a bed and a fierce following.
"You know, that animal is
?.

King and Queen
with eight pawns, horses and towers
,
fight and eat.

I have a sound so smooth,
that angels play in me

my strings accompanied King David's Psalms.

sleeps well in his crib,
sometimes a crybaby, but also smiles

with bottles.

Water passes by my house to my heart

category who did not guess,
be a stubborn donkey.

Guess, Guess What's
King,
in the belly?. Alejandro Rodríguez


0 comments:

Post a Comment