Sunday, July 11, 2010

Honey Lucy Wrestling London

the wolf's heart

border=
Sigilosa the
Sly
passing move
That wolf is special
a look, walk, walk

Who has not loved a goddess werewolf
In the heat of a romantic evening
My cries are called
I want a domesticated wolf finally

I found an infallible remedy
to erase completely the fault
I'm not staying at your side
watching TV and listening to apologize
life has given me a ravenous hunger
and you just give me candy
I go with my legs
and my youth out there even if you kill the jealousy

Chorus:
A wolf in the closet
You want to go out to eat
Let
neighborhood before going to sleep
I have high heels
magnetic
To stop the frantic herd
The full moon like fruit
not give advice or listen to

I carry a special radar to locate single
If anything I get in trouble
also took the number of
firefighters types or very nice or divas,
or rich kids I know what I

have a good time and behave badly in the arms of a gentleman

chorus
A wolf in the closet feel like going out

Let them eat
neighborhood before going to sleep
almost

When one the wolf in heat waves to the moon
Doubt if walking down the street or enter
in a bar
fortune is already sitting at his table
and sets its sights on its next prey of unsuspecting
Poor
not expected one of those

Sly passed. Sly

passing
That wolf is special Look at her walk, walk

Let
eat the neighborhood before going to sleep

0 comments:

Post a Comment