Sunday, July 11, 2010

Create Your Own Bmx Colours

Shakira Avril Lavigne Hot What's done is done


The suite
16
What begins not ends
The mini bar eden
And in very bad company

was that taste in your skin
A sulfur mixed with honey
So fill me with courage and went for a walk on the wild side

thinking "look at me like"
know what you want My
That should not be blind here
For a bad as your body is not

hold Chorus: What's done is done


stumbled again with the same stone that was always feels so good
everything
bad enough And you never

As was
What happened that night
Impatient


They called
The reception
When they complained of the 17

can not be anything normal
Choosing such a bad ending
Regarding an expert I'm all men always repeat my mistakes
no worse blindness

Do not want to look
When I kept the ring in the pocket and let it go

Chorus: What's done is done


stumbled again with the same stone that was
always feels so good all that bad
And you

never enough I never felt so out of place both
never escaped my control
But everything in this
temporal world is you and me

I never felt so out of place both
never escaped my control
But everything in this world is temporary
What are you and me
In that I decide not

Chorus: What's done is done


stumbled again with the same stone that was
always feels so good all that bad
And you never enough

all It feels so good As bad

0 comments:

Post a Comment