Monday, April 12, 2010

Vw Beach Buggy Blueprints

ilumindor powders, how do you use? Correction

Good! I'm giving lessons to people around me make-up, so I decided to make posts of products that do not know who they are and therefore who can not be applied. So I decided to write about how we should apply the dust illuminated by the sun and if anyone has any questions or if you / or you / you apply it differently to me that you can also give advice and learn all or all. So after applying foundation and powder, we powder using the sun and the illuminator.


The sun powders are applied on the chin, forehead and nose, I those applied under the cheekbone. Then above this zone, ie apply the blusher cheeks.


And then use the illuminator in the area above the cheekbones and under eyes and apply a bit further on the forehead, chin and nose, so I also applied under the brow to broader perspective and beside the eyes like a vee q rises from which we have applied over the cheeks till just above the eye (habreis not know if I understood, I hope it did). very im portant : never apply enlightening about the defects.

To
enlightening me easier to apply is presented in powder, which apply the final makeup and brush. The illuminators cream or liquid applied before the base, although I sometimes do the opposite, first base, then the powder feeder and then, as with solorete cream. Do you remember?


powders sun I sometimes use it to make corrections rather than face them with a darker makeup on my skin. Do not know if that's okay but I do work.


Besets

0 comments:

Post a Comment