Saturday, April 10, 2010

Selling To Trollandtoad

, how and what to use. Sorry

Good! How about going the holidays? Well, I thought about a post correction because many people ask me to serve and what color to use. There are different colors of markers; green, purple, yellow, blue and orange . And different textures in liquid, cream and bar. And how do we apply? Then apply a few dots on dark circles and not extend, but we pat to not remove the spell and then as we will become a layer that looks pretty well what we will do is blur the edges of the dough with a finger to the cheekbones and thus hide the cut that we had been among the key skin and the shade of concealer. I also applied at the upper eyelid to unify the color and for hold more shadow, if you extend it here. This process can be done with a brush but I prefer the fingers because the product is better with the heat melts the skin.


little steep for dark circles with concealer color of our skin is enough (or a tone a little lower, but a little to enlighten the eyes), but very pronounced dark circles need help color correctors. For example for a red circles first use a spell color green and then apply the antiojeras of our color (careful not to go with the green because it will be shadows, so you have to make several tests before). If you have dark circles color purple or violet do the same but with a color corrector yellow and if we blue color will treat them with orange or yellow . I repeat it is sometimes very difficult to make these corrections, testing and start getting very little product

The bumps or redness will correct the color green and kills the red and orange spots if we will correct the color blue. Finally

corrector purple use it to hide those stains that have a brown tone or yellowish . Cardinals such as yellow and purple bruises her see the correct color to yellow.

I hope my post is clear and I doubt what are the corrective comenteis that you use. I use a green NYX for granite, because of mercadona fatal because the color is gray and I use with clinique antiojeras that enlightens me I very much look and has lasted a year the boat and is still there, one in cream KIKO in tone 1 that works great and I like not the cream of MAC is amazing. Otherwise very disappointed of the mercadona fixed essence and the stick, let the 2 fatal. And I used a cream of NYX nor wrong but does not last many hours.

Besossssssssss.

0 comments:

Post a Comment