Friday, November 5, 2010

Am I In Perimenopause Quiz

Marilyn: Portrait through his poems and writings

few weeks ago I wanted to write an entry on auterretrato writings of Marilyn Monroe, words and feelings that go on sale this fall.

A book that will uncover some poems of this universal myth and reflect a great sadness.

Texts as

"Help!" I feel that life is about me when I just want to die "
" Cry-start and end in the air but what was in the middle?
"There is nothing to fear but fear itself"

The truth is that I do not think she liked to aerate his writings, notes, letters and poems he wrote in intimate moments ...

I've never been a big fan of Marilyn but the article I read in a weekly magazine captivated me.

One woman even though you have all the ingredients to be happy, it was a sad woman, a woman who is trying to find herself, with great sensitivity, intelligent and low autestima.

No man, no one could give him peace and happiness I needed. At 36 she was tired, too tired and trapped between the drop and the weight of bad fame.

This entry I would like to dedicate it to all women sad, tired and lonely ... especially one of my best friends that I have always in mind and I miss her and her sad loss (S NF)

A woman is not beautiful in their skin but by his scars.

-

0 comments:

Post a Comment